Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- 2562642193On November 19, 2018 8:35 pm went 0.00 mi. during 01:00:44 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 9858505840On November 18, 2018 7:39 am went 7.06 mi. during 01:10:12 hours climbing 426.51 ft.
- Treadmill time. Heading to Tahoe and looking forward to exercising outside again!On November 16, 2018 3:53 pm went 6.59 mi. during 01:00:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Morning stretching-yogað§ââï¸On November 16, 2018 7:57 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 918-339-3316On November 15, 2018 9:54 am went 18.10 mi. during 01:00:12 hours climbing 898.95 ft.